Established company seeking an Customer Service Representative / Dispatcher to start immediately.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Communicates with customers to determine their needs.
- Data Entry and Scheduling Service calls or work orders.
- Calculating prices and giving quotes
- May help troubleshoot problems over the phone as to help technicians prepare for work.
- Schedules and notifies service technicians of work order assignments.
- Reviews all work orders and records details of service performed.
- Order supplies as needed for service calls.
- Receives check-in call from the service technicians and informs workers of next job to respond to.
- Supports service technicians.
- Maintains customer repair records using computer database to give detailed history of the work performed at their sites.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Publisher.
- Detail oriented and highly organized -- able to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service focus -- must enjoy working independently and with people to solve problems.
- Good work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor.
- ability to multitask a must
- communicates well with field people
- Friendly, outgoing, cheerful, great sense of humor
- Well-spoken and professional phone demeanor
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE THIS WEEK! Please send us a resume and let us know your first available interview and start date. No applicants will be interviewed unless first sending us a resume.
**** THE POSITION IS IN DOWNTOWN SPARTANBURG. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF THE COMMUTE WILL BE A BURDEN TO YOU!!