compensation: Base salary plus Production Pay employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Pest Control and Termite Service Route Technician
Our Mauldin Branch is growing! Specializing in the new home construction market, Pestban offers a unique alternative to homeowners for pest control and termite services. We are a growing company in a growing industry looking for career minded individuals – No experience necessary!
Position Overview: The Service Route Technician will be responsible for providing exceptional service to our customers performing Pest Control and Termite Services using high quality and environmentally responsible products within a defined route/territory.
• Perform Routine Pest Control and Termite Services for existing customers and new customers.
• Identify and resolve pest and termite issues for customers as needed.
• Manage and maintain a service route ensuring timely completion.
• Apply pest control products according to route schedule, federal and state laws, safety procedures, labeled instructions and Pestban operating procedures.
• Properly complete service tickets with necessary information.
• Perform initial pest control service for new customers as scheduled.
• Install and un-install in-ground termite systems around homes.
• Perform Pest and Termite inspections.
• Review and complete Service Agreements with customers and receive payment as needed.
• Schedule follow-up services as needed.
• Mathematical skills needed to calculate mixing percentages, volume, linear and square feet.
• Time management and organizational skills.
• Flexible in job duties and able to multi-task in the field.
• Service-minded, motivated, and an independent self-starter.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills for interacting with customers, office staff, Managers, Supervisors, and Team Leads on a daily basis.
• Must be able to pass Employee Registration Exam – classroom and field training provided.
• The route for this position will depend on current open routes.
Experience and Requirements
• Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
• Ability to operate a power earth auger.
• Work outside in all weather conditions.
• Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record.
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Plans.
• 401K with company match.
• Paid company holidays PLUS generous Paid Time Off plan.
• Company issued vehicle and gas card (for business use only).
• Service Route Techs only need to report to the office approximately 2 times per week.
• Company paid required state registration fees, exam fees, and renewal fees.
• Company paid Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
• Competitive compensation package.
• Base salary plus production pay.
To learn more about our company, please visit us online at www.pestban.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers