Video link below!!! This is the Chevrolet Caprice PPV you are looking for...the 2014+ with the upgraded interior!!! 6.0L V8 and good miles for one of these retired police cars, at only 78k. Runs and drives as it should. Interior is in very good shape...very few “police package” holes throughout the car. One of 6 total Caprice PPV’s we currently have in stock!!!
Call/text 8643241049 anytime, day or night. No emails please. WE SHIP ANYWHERE!!!
Please read all below:
FINANCING AVALIABLE...two options:
1) We've teamed up with LightStream, a division of SunTrust Bank, to offer low-interest financing to people with good credit. LightStream has an easy online application process, and provides a quick response during business hours. Application process takes less than 5 minutes. Approval is typically same day, and funding the following day. This is a confidential process between YOU and LightStream. Again, LightStream financing is a process between the borrower (you) and lender (LightStream)...we don’t facilitate or participate in the loan process. Most of our customers apply and get approved before coming to look at the vehicle. LightStream puts the money into YOUR checking account, and you then are able to bring a certified check to purchase the car.
***For more information or to apply, visit our website, VetteCity.net and click the link under "Preferred Financing".
2) We have the availability to get all docs needed, same day, to your local bank or credit union for approval. Please contact your local lender for requirements.
See the rest of my for-sale collection at VetteCity.net or search Vette City on Facebook. We are a small, licensed dealer...but unlike other dealers, you are buying from me, at my house, in my barn (SC requires a dealers license if you sell just one car...thus the reason I'm listed as a "dealer"). Very laid back...no pressure at all. I'm not a "car salesman", I'm just a car guy, and Corvettes, along with a few other unique GM products, are my passion. I don’t operate strictly on by business hours...so give me a buzz, or shoot me a text, anytime! I know these cars...and while I may not have 50, 75, 100 cars in inventory, the cars I have are the best there is. I'm very particular about what I buy. None of my cars come from auction, they are all bought from individuals who cared for them well.
1) I don’t have “normal business hours.” Because the cars are at my house, in my barn,
I show by appointment only. I’m typically available any evening, all day Wednesday
and Friday’s and any time during the weekend...but I’ll try to work around your
schedule the best I can.
2) I don’t have any extra fee’s...unlike the “big guys”, I don’t try to add anything on
to the car purchase...the price we agree on is what the car cost you.
3) Transport is offered at .75/mi open, or $1/mi enclosed (one way, my house to yours).
We have to schedule transport after purchase, and transport can take up to two
4) I have temporary tags...so when you drive off, you’ll be 100% legal.
5) If you fly in, I’ll pick you up at the airport! Nearest airport is GSP.
6) We accept very few trades, just because our inventory is so specialized...but shoot me
what you have via txt, with pictures and miles, and I’ll look. Trade value must be at
KBB rough trade-in value.
I'm located 2 hours from Charlotte, 2hrs from Atlanta and 2hrs from Columbia...and an hour from Greenville SC. Easy to get to via I85. I'd love to have you down to check out the collection...so give me a buzz!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers