We are looking for a competent Caregiver to care for our clients in a professional and compassionate manner. It’s an often-demanding job as you will have to be available for most of the day and week. But, it can also be very satisfying and rewarding, since people who are ill, injured, disabled or elderly are thankful for high quality assistance. We require you to have, experience as a caregiver, Knowledge of housekeeping activities and cooking with attention to dietary constraints ,Respectful and compassionate ,Good time management skills, Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills , High school diploma or equivalent, 2 Step TB test, Drivers license/social security card and Background check.
• Help clients take prescribed medication
• Assist clients with ambulation and mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
• Assist clients with personal care and hygiene
• Help clients with physical therapy exercises
• Plan and prepare meals with assistance from the clients (when they are able)
• Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
• Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
• Be a pleasant and supportive companion
• Report any unusual incidents
• Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
I have two clients that need a caregiver that will equal out to 8hrs a day Monday-Friday.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers