QR Code Link to This Post
A local leading organization is currently seeking an experienced HR Generalist in Greenville, NC.
HR Generalists perform administrative functions such as drafting, organizing, and coding.
If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities for HR Generalists include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyzing and consolidating existing job descriptions
- Editing job descriptions to reflect appropriate position duties
- Knowledge of worker's compensation coding
- Use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records and other material.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Review work done by others to ensure company format policies are followed and recommend revisions.
- Compose, type, and distribute reports
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Experience in HR/Recruiting (preferred)
- Critical Thinker/ Analytical
- Independent Operator
- Highly Organized, Detail Oriented, and Results- Driven
We have openings for first shift Monday-Friday. Pay for this position is $16/hr.
This is a temporary opportunity
Volt provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Volt offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other administrative related opportunities with Volt.
VOLT is an Equal Opportunity Employer