compensation: Up to US$0.00 per year
employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Volt is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer III/Project Manager for our Fortune 500 client with cGMP experience.
Work Location: Greenville, NC
• BS/MS in Engineering discipline.
• Minimum 5-yr experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment. Preference for sterile product manufacturing experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
• Experience in product development and manufacturing scale up.
• Working knowledge of cGMP requirements required.
• Previous project management experience.
• Demonstrated leadership and strong influencing skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Provide onsite support for sterile product scale up as a representative of Client.
• Gain a working knowledge of the project and product requirements to be able to respond to vendor questions and project issues to keep the critical path of the project intact.
• Provide timely communication to Client and customer to ensure both parties are aware of project progress and critical issues at the vendor site.
• Determine who needs to be involved in critical issue resolution based on subject matter expertise.
• Manage scale up project risk log and ensure appropriate risk mitigation is in place, as needed.
• Provide focus on critical path compression and manage actions required to achieve.
• Escalate critical issues as appropriate
Pay rate range: $39-$44/hr DOE
Volt is an equal opportunity