QR Code Link to This Post
The Liberty Group is immediately hiring for a Polished Leasing Consultant to start ASAP with a minimum of 6 months’ experience.
Job Responsibilities of the Leasing Consultant:
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
• Leasing Consultant must be familiar with apartment / multi-family leasing and Fair Housing.
• Apartment software experience is a bonus (AMSI, Yardi, Rent Roll, OneSite, eSite, etc.).
• Bilingual Leasing Consultant is always in high demand.
• Luxury property, lease-up, rehab, and tax credit experience are a plus as well!
• Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store and analyse information.
• Understand the Apartment Association lease and contracted credit report application.
• Accept rental payments and post rents to the computer.
• Comply with federal, state and company policies, procedures and regulations.
• Record monies collected and prepare bank deposit slips on an on-going basis.
• Debit, credit and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases using specialized accounting software.
• Ensure that all proper and legal documents are received, current, accurately verified and entered into the computer from new vendors, prior to payment being processed.
• Leasing Consultant must communicate with Property Manager regarding accuracy of invoices received; that purchase orders are attached and invoices are coded correctly, according to company procedures.
• Ensure that all invoices received from the properties are approved, entered and paid within a timely manner.
• Access computerized financial information to resolve vendor and payment disputes.
• Check figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes as well as prepare statement of accounting notices for past residents.
• Assist in lease transactions by typing leases, gathering applicant’s history and credit approvals.
• Maintain accurate monthly commission sheets on leases, renewals and delinquencies for bonus purposes.
• Leasing Consultant must provide general clerical assistance to community office.
Job Requirements of the Leasing Consultant:
• 6 months of multi-family industry experience
• Be able to submit to drug screens upon request
• Pass an extensive background check
The Liberty Group has been doing recruiting and placements in the multifamily industry since 1977 and experience matters when helping you find the perfect fit for your new opportunity! We offer lots of great benefits such as: Employee of the Month program, 1000-Hour club where Holiday, Vacation pay, Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, Prescription Plans and 401k are options you can choose, Amazing Referral Program where you have the potential to earn $100 for each great candidate like yourself that you send our way, FREE training for leasing and assistant manager candidates with our monthly Leasing 101 and Leasing 102 courses and monthly EPA/410a Certification Testing to get your EPA Universal, Type I, II or III and/or 410a Certification for ONLY $35 for EPA and $30 for 410a. We work with thousands of the very BEST management firms nationwide! Don’t let your resume sit in an abyss of others if you apply to these companies on your own, let us help you get in front of the companies YOU want to work for! Apply to be a part of The Liberty Group family today. Find out what other candidates just like you say about The Liberty Group…
"I really like the property and enjoy working with the staff here. They have a wonderful team. They work together, they are very nice and kind. They have no problem training or assisting me if I need any help. They are all around a great staff. I look forward to the opportunity to work for the company if possible." –Sabrina, Leasing Consultant
“I am enjoying the assignment tremendously. My interactions and knowledge of the company is impressive. My manager and co-workers have been incredible. Can't say enough good things! I did apply for 2 different property positions but waiting to hear final decision. I've been hoping to find a company with the integrity and commitment to do the right thing for over a year. So glad you opened the door and Liberty has been exceptional too!” – Karolyn, Assistant Manager
"I love it. Thank you so much for the opportunity. The new assistant manager is awesome and so is the Regional.I am blessed! All thanks to you guys at The Liberty Group. I have a good feeling about this place. Thanks so much!" – Lara, Property Manager
The Liberty Group provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.