compensation: Base Plus Commissions employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
If you love to communicate with people, are great at building relationships and are looking to start on a career path that can put you in control of your own income, than we want to talk with you.
We are growing and we have a need to fill several Inside Sales positions in our Greenville office. In this role you will be selling our B2B accounts receivable management services to the credit managers at wholesalers, manufacturers, distributors and service providers across the USA. You will report directly to our Branch Manager and not only hunt and close new business, but manage the overall relationship once you engage a new customer. Success in this role can lead to a promotion to an inside/outside VP of Sales position.
We are looking for a “type A” individual who thrives in an inside sales environment and is enthusiastic, coach-able, professional, ethical and competitive. To be successful in this position you must love the phone and also know how to use email and social media (LinkedIn)in the sales process to open and manage clients. You will aggressively hunt for new customers and manage accounts using a variety of methods, including but not limited to:
• Cold calling and targeted prospecting.
• Research, prospecting, email and making between 75-125 contact attempts per day
• Portfolio and pipeline management.
• Ability to demonstrate your general knowledge of our services, including how we differentiate ourselves in the market and present a strong understanding of the value that we bring to the table.
Qualifications and Competencies :
• 2-5+ years of inside/telesales experience – outbound calling and lead generation with a track record of success in your previous inside sales experience
• Strong learning aptitude and ability to think outside the box
• Energetic outgoing personality with a positive can do attitude
• You must have strong prospecting, lead generation abilities and cold calling skills
• Ability to overcome objections
• You must be coachable and willing to learn
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers