QR Code Link to This Post
**Attention Sales Professionals**
*Toyota of Greenville is Now Seeking New and Experienced Sales Consultants to Join Our Team!*
Do you have a passion for building relationships, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry? As a Sales Consultant at Toyota of Greenville, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and customers every day. We are looking for smart, energetic, people-focused Sales Consultant who will help us redefine the car-buying experience (Learn about Push Start online car-buying experience). Does this sound like you? Apply now!
2686 Laurens Rd, Greenville, SC 29607
The Primary role of the Sales Consultant is to work with customer's who visit the store directly taking them through the initial buying process to the final sale. The Sales Consultant builds a portfolio of customers utilizing the customer management database to manage their customer's buying experience and for future repeat business.
Valuable skills you bring.....
- You have prior experience in one of the following areas: automotive sales, real estate, retail, hospitality, customer service, call center, or business development
- You exhibit excellent customer service skills
- You are self-motivated to be successful and are a team player
- You are able to create and maintain customer relationships
- You have advanced typing skills & phone skills
- Experience utilizing and maintaining a customer relations management database
- You maintain a professional business attire and appearance
- You have a valid Driver's License
- You are a minimum of eighteen years of age
- You are able to pass pre-employment screenings (background & drug test)
How you will utilize your skills...
- The first 90 days you will be encouraged to participate in our online training university as well and to successfully complete the Manufacture specific online training modules
- Contact and communicate with customers to identify needs using the Asbury selling process
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network
- Conduct test drives, present vehicle product information, pricing and incentives
- Answer inbound sales calls and respond to Internet inquiries
- Achieve daily outbound phone and email quota
- Greet customers in the dealerships and on the parking lot
- Attend sales & product knowledge meetings to advance your skills; continuous training provided!
- Work with customer from start to finish throughout the car-buying process
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech's, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.