EV charging cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof furnished apartment w/d in unit off-street parking private bath private room wheelchair accessible
QR Code Link to This Post
- Apartment is located 2 blocks from Main Street, Downtown Greenville
- The apartment is located in a friendly neighborhood. Features include: Front porch with cafe table and chairs, living room, dining room/kitchen, bedroom, bathroom
- Cable TV
- Secure WiFi (Log-in and password are listed inside the home)
- Dedicated washer and dryer
- King size memory foam bed
- Air mattress with linens available
- On street parking without assigned spaces. Parking in front of the apartment is not guaranteed, however worse case is that you will have to park 1-2 house fronts away from the apartment. Parking is free
- Located next to the public library and art museum
- 1.2 miles from Amtrak, It’s an easy 20-minute walk to the Peace Center. 10 minutes to walk to North Main
- Pet friendly and allowed at no extra cost
- Reasonably quiet, especially being so close to downtown. The bed and couch were very comfortable.
- NO smoking. Smoking permitted on the front porch with the use of an ash tray.
On Saturday morning farmers market, down main street. Tickets to the Peace center.
Attend a Broadway play on Sunday afternoon, so much to do in the downtown area.
- It has a fifteen minute walk to the grocery store and a ten minute walk to the stores downtown.
- There is a $59 optional insurance coverage. Please let us know if you would like it added to your booking.
- Contact via email, text, or phone call with any questions regarding bookings.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers