I am a 39 year old single mother of a two year old who owns a 5 bedroom, 3.5 bath house with two levels and two living areas. I am renting out my extra bedrooms to help me to pay bills. I currently have one other housemate who is a female in her 50's on a year long assignment in the area. I am looking for one more female housemate. All of my rooms are currently furnished.
I have two rooms to choose from:
1) Master Bedroom with Private Bath - (I do not have pictures of this room here yet.) Large room with two closets, A king sized storage bed with shelf/headboard, and a memory foam mattress. Private bathroom has shower/tub and a large two sink vanity. Large, mounted flat screen tv on wall with netflix and hulu. $700 a month all inclusive month to month lease furnished.
2) Smaller Room across the hall with queen sized bed, tv with roku, dresser, mirror, closet, and wardrobe. Private small bath with shower. $600 a month all inclusive, month to month
House: Fully furnished, two living areas with tv's/ roku, fully stocked kitchen with cookware, etc, pantry with high efficiency washer and dryer, Deck with grill, super large backyard with firepit, herb garden. Community Pool with membership included in rent. House is on the east side of spartanburg with close access to I85 and eastside shopping. I have three cats. One is declawed and the other two go outside when necessary. I have a high efficiency washer and dryer and high speed internet. I have a office area with a desk and laptop printer that may be used. Instead of cable I have roku's with Netflix and hulu.
Lease: Month to month lease requiring 30 days notice from either myself or the tenant prior to ending the contract. A $400 security deposit is required upon move-in and will be fully refunded at long as notice is given and not damage is made to the premises.
1. No rudeness, judgement, or excessive drama: ie be respectful
2. Quiet time is after 10 pm on weeknights.
4. Commons areas stay picked up and clean
5. Daytime guests are fine. No overnight guests without letting other residents know first. (Im easy going on this as long as the guest is respectful)
6. No smoking inside
Culture: I try to keep the culture of the home laid back and relaxed. I am not type A or overreactive about small things. The only real things that bother me are unpaid rent, trashing common areas and not cleaning up, rudeness/judgementalness, and loudness at night past 10 pm such as TV or music or loud guests. Other than these four things I think I can pretty much live with anyone and love to meet new people.
I'd love to hear from you if you are interested!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers