NEED CASH NOW?! $1,000 SIGNING BONUS
QR Code Link to This Post
Smith-Davidson is seeking experienced Automotive Technician/Mechanics to join our team! We are currently offering a $1,000.00 SIGNING BONUS, a REAL ONE! $500 cash after your tool box is rolled in and you finish your first day and another $500 cash after you complete your 90th day. It's just that simple and it's fair for you and fair for us. We are a VERY busy, neighborhood favorite independent shop in business since 1988. The people in Greenville LOVE us which is why we are consistently busy! We have 11+ bays, shuttle service and pickup for our clients and a great reputation for honesty, integrity and fairness. Check out our Google reviews - we are the REAL DEAL! Adding skilled and determined Auto Technicians/Mechanics to our family is our mission right now!We understand how important our Team and Clients are and we take care of our "family".
We are looking for people with the following credentials:
- A GREAT ATTITUDE! We cannot stress it enough, a bad attitude brings everybody and everything down, nobody wants to work in an environment like that.
- TEAM PLAYER! Everybody helps everybody.
- SENSE OF URGENCY! You don't screw around, you get the job done! Yes, we are looking for somebody with motivation.
- SMART, that's how you work!
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience working as a technician in an actual shop
- ASE's not required, but definitely a plus!
- Clean driving record for past 5 years
- Drug Free
- Clean background check
Auto Technician/Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Perform multipoint vehicle inspection on all vehicles
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks including oil changes, tire rotation, transmission flushes, air conditioning service, wheel alignments, battery replacement, headlight and taillight installations, brake repair, driveability diagnostics, suspension components
-Maintain working knowledge of current industry best practices
-Conduct comprehensive diagnostic procedures to determine the source of customers issues and provide accurate repair recommendations
-Conduct necessary repairs and test drive vehicle to verify soundness
-Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
Does this fit you? If so we'd love to meet with you! We are an upfront company to work for, we shoot it straight and make things happen.
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN:
- We will pay to transport your tool box, no worries with that if you feel we are a good fit
- 5 day work week, Monday-Friday (NO WEEKENDS!)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Uniforms provided
- Multiple bays to work with
- Continuing Education
- ASE-We pay for your ASE testing when you pass
- Positive work environment that emphasizes teamwork
Job Type: Full-time