compensation: 12.50 to 14.50 to start employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This position requires an individual who can work in a high-paced environment. Monday through Friday, no nights required. This is a daytime position, a different job/location every day. As a Technician you will be on the front lines of surface care services to our valued clients. You may be responsible for a variety services, including but not limited to:
• Cleaning floors and other commercial surfaces carpets for large facilities (i.e. commercial office spaces, hospitals, businesses and schools)
• Surface Cleaning such as mopping, scrubbing, and shining.
• Travel to client work sites and surrounding areas (vehicle provided) to complete scheduled work orders You will be working with a Team.
• Go-Getter: You have a hard time sitting at a desk all day because you like to move and stay busy? You Follow Directions and have a keen Eye for Detail - you notice little things that others miss!
• Must LOVE Cleaning: We thrive on ensuring our clients experience the feeling of entering a clean environment. To be successful, you must feel the same way. This is essential.
• Optimist: You see the glass as half full & don't allow challenges to derail your day.
• Eagerness to Grow & Learn: You give 100% all the time are always looking for the opportunity to improve. You like feedback and strive to do your best.
• Cannot be afraid of heights
• Looking for a VERY positive person with plenty of energy
• Great attendance, on time, ready to take care of customers
• Fast paced job with a team atmosphere
• The ability to lift 60 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull and perform cleaning duties
• Have VCT/LVT floor experience
• Must have a valid SC driver's license and good driving record, you will be driving a company vehicle.
• Need to pass criminal background check
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers